Be so Good They Can’t Ignore you









Wow, how is it already August you guys! This year has gone by so quickly and with so many great memories I don’t know where to start!

How about you with the fact that I’ve finally wrote my licensing exam for hairstylist and passed with an 81%! I have worked so hard over the last 5 years to complete my course, start and finish my apprenticeship and get my exam completed. It feels so good to be a full fledged hairstylist!

It will open so many doors for me to be able to work in a more high end environment as well as be able to start my own business, which I have thought about! 

This look was taken not long after I received my license in the mail and as you can by my expression I’m thrilled and relieved! 

Lately I’ve been so into green, maybe I’m inspired by all the flourishing trees and flowers, or maybe I’ve just caught the Kelly green bug! 


Love, 

Chelsea Alyssa 


Comments

Popular Posts