Forever is Composed of Nows







Happy New Years loves! Does anyone have any resolutions? For me I’ve decided not to do anything other than try every day to be the best I can be.  So whether that means improving my mind, body or soul, I’ll do my best at everything I do! This year has been one hell of a whirlwind with some of the best and some of the hardest times in my life so far. Let’s leave the hard times and negativity in 2018 and remember all the wonderful memories I’ll have to hold on to forever. All the coffee dates and dinners with loved ones and friends. Watching so many of my beautiful friends get married. Taking a day and a half with Tim in Toronto in the too-hot sweltering sun, which right now in this -21°c I would trade for. Basically though, between hugs and kisses, parties, long walks, shopping and so forth, the most wonderful moment of my life happened. I agreed to marry my best friend and I can’t wait to create so many more beautiful moments together. I feel like I’ve been through the wringer this past year and without Tim I don’t know how I would have survived! Thanks for letting me lean on you! 

Love, 
         Chelsea Alyssa 

Comments

Popular Posts