Working Girl: Finding Balance







The average person has to find a balance between work life, family life, social life, and time for yourself. That seems like a lot but most people are able to handle that. Now I've added blogging to that list and I've begun to teeter. 

People will say, why take on so much, just stop blogging. I can't do that. I absolutely LOVE blogging. Having a platform where I can be myself and express feeling means so much to me that it's one area I'm not willing to give on. Where I noticed I have been slacking is in the friend department. I find myself super busy that when I do have time to hang with friends, I often say no because I'm burnt out. 

So I've been thinking, how do I balance 5 sides of my life? 

I think the best way to do this is to know when to say yes and when to say no. 

If your job asks you to come in early or stay late, you don't have to say yes every time.

If your family invites you to dinner every week, it's ok to say you already have plans to see your friends, if you haven't seen them in awhile. 

It's all about balancing out who gets the attention. I just need to remember to also take those times for myself to breathe. 

Love, 
Chelsea Alyssa 

Comments

Popular Posts