Don’t Be Shy, My Lovely Spring





L





Even though it’s been on and off freezing these last few weeks I’m just so ready for full spring to arrive! Anxious may even be a better word as I’m pretending it’s not even cold and wearing whatever I want! I paired one of my more exaggerated tops full with multi coloured stripes and giant bows on the shoulders, with a more muted bottom, a black velvet mini skirt. This outfit is always a go to because you can dress it up a bit with some heels and a beret like Ive done so, or throw on some converse and you have a perfect walking through the park or shopping with friends look. I cannot wait for sundresses and sandals, drinks on the balcony, picnics in the park! I can already smell the warm air and sunscreen, can you?!

Love, 

Chelsea Alyssa 


Comments

Popular Posts