Hey you with the red dress on





I'm back from Cuba! That was a much needed relaxing vacation after all the hustle and bustle of Christmas and long days at work. But I'm glad to be back in my routine and back to shooting in my hometown. My boyfriend is my right hand man when it comes to my pictures so asking my mom to take pictures of me while on vacation was less than desirable for her. So needless to say my cuba post  will be a little lack lustre but I'd love to share the bits that I did capture!


I've been in the market for an everyday red dress so when I came across this little number at h&m I just knew I had to have it! It's the perfect mix between classy and comfort,  and for only $14!? How could anyone pass it up!

It's so easy to dress it up with some black or red heels or dress it down with a suede jacket and boots like I have in this post.

Hope you all are having a wonderful week and I'll be back soon with more in depth stories of my vacation!

Love,
 Chelsea

                  



Comments

Popular Posts