The LLD (little leopard dress)

        

    




  There's something about leopard print that makes me so giddy! Although not all leopard print is desirable you can sometimes find a gem amongst the spotted pile of clothes. 
Just like how every girl needs that LBD, I think every girl should have the LLD in your staple rotation. It's fun and so easy to dress up or down. 

   I paired my LLD from dynamite. with some grey suede ankle boots (only $19.99CAD at Zara!) and my new favourite little jacket from Nordstrom! 
This little outfit put me in a good mood even though my feet were freezing and about to fall off! Anyone else aching for spring blooms already?? In just a week I'll be laying on a Cuban beach soaking up the sun so stay tuned for some summer outfits coming your way on the blog!

Yours truly, 

Chelsea Alyssa 

Comments

Popular Posts