Bright and Sunshiny Day!














Happy Sunday loves!

The gopher has predicted an early spring! It's got me feeling all kinds of happy and excited! I can't wait to be a done with all the SAD which greatly affects me this time of year. Spring to me means fresh blooms and fresh new babies, locally grown fruits and veggies along with beautiful markets and the warm sun putting everything and everyone in a wonderful mood! I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself considering it's only February but a girl can dream! To me this outfit is the epitome of the transition between winter and spring with the bare legs and fun patterns. The star of the outfit though is one of my favourite bags I got a few years ago from Aldo and I absolutely love the sunshiny yellow! What do you do to an outfit to help get over the winter blues? 

Love, 

Chelsea Alyssa 





Comments

Popular Posts