Let the Rain Kiss your Cheeks



 



These photos were taken the other day (still a cold day but no where near as miserable). Today on the forecast is freezing rain followed by snow and more rain so needless to say it's not a great day for shooting! But trying to stay positive and remember that the rain helps melt the snow and bring up fresh bloom! So in keeping with the spirit I wanted to introduce to you my favourite floral dress! It's from my favourite Toronto shop called Sylvie and Shimmy. They have the most beautifully dreamy  pieces perfect for any fashion blogger. The store itself is darling and the staff is so helpful I have to go anytime I'm in Toronto, which isn't often at all, but that's how much of an impact the store has had on me. The dress is a beautiful purple blue floral pattern and is so comfortable to wear on its own for the spring/summer months or layered like I have with this black turtle neck from topshop. Anyway this post is not sponsored just showing some love to an awesome store, check them out on Instagram @sylvieandshimmy!

Love, Chelsea Alyssa 


Comments

Popular Posts