Blogger Goals for 2017





Do you ever feel like you're destined to do something? For me it's fashion blogging! I don't know why I waited so long to get started, it feels like the perfect fit and what I'm supposed to be doing. I know I'm not your typical blogger because of my size ( not super thin yet not qualified to be plus sized) and height ( I'm a gigantic 5'2"!!!). So because of this I think I hesitated to start but I'm so glad I have cause I'm having a blast! 





Since December I've been pretty much living the dream. I've been invited into the blogging community with open arms, been invited to events and been in. Contact with a few brands looking to collaborate and I'm so excited! 

I've even made some really cool friends like Rosie Waugh who happens to be the brilliant photographer behind these photos. 


My goals for 2017 is to be able to juggle my full time job as a hairstylist and become as much of a full time blogger as possible, as well as make some more friends in the blogger community (any bloggers, feel free to contact me for Collabs or just to shoot!). The girls in the blogger community are so kind and motivating is very refreshing. I've heard so many blogger horror stories about cattiness and negativity and competition between girls and it just doesn't make sense. Bring up your fellow women and bloggers! 




Comments

  1. You're such a cutie and I love your style. Your blog is great. That's so exciting that you already have so much to look forward to with blogging. I know it can be tough I even ask myself if it's worth it since I feel I don't see as much activity as I hoped I would have. P.S. I'm 5'2 also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! If you love it then do it! And everything else will come naturally! 😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts