Breakfast with Pure Kitchen






Hey loves, as promised, I tried out the breakfast menu at Pure Kitchen and I'm here to tell you my thoughts.

If you don't know what Pure Kitchen is, it's a vegetarian (with gluten free/vegan options) restaurant that makes you forget there wasn't any meat in the joint with their delicious options and takes on everyday breakfast, lunch and dinner options.

If you're a true Ottawan I can guarantee you've at least heard of this restaurant with it's every growing popularity and deliciously changing menu.

I've gone for lunch and dinner more times than I can remember for: cauliflower wings, loaded avocados, tofu and tempeh wraps and sandwiches, and of course the famous bowls. All of which are unforgettable.

This time however I went for breakfast and I have to say it's one of the best breakfasts I've had in a long while. I ordered a chocolate smoothie bowl filled with banana, coconut, pumpkins seeds and hemp hearts, with a side of avocado toast (TWO PIECES FOR $5!!!). It was incredibly delicious, fresh and inexpensive that I'll definitely be going back. Tim ordered the breakfast wrap, a tortilla filled with tomato, tofu scramble and coconut bacon. You know I had to try it and it highly competes with a bacon and egg wrap just without the grease.

Definitely check it on your next breakfast or brunch date. And don't  forget to try the pinapple mimosa!

Love,

Chelsea

Comments

Popular Posts