Those Who Teach the Most About Humanity, Aren't Always Human



         


Hey loves! I have some big big news! It's not final as of yet but we're looking to adopt a beautiful 3 year old Lab/Rottweiler mix from the Ontario Humane Society. 

I've adopted with them before and although they are very thorough in making sure you're the right match, they also are very quick so you can bring your friend home the same or next day! 

Our big boy, Goose, will hopefully be coming home with us tomorrow after he's been all checked up with the vet. Tim and I very excited to welcome this new pup into our home and into our lives. If any of you know me in person or even have me as a Facebook friend you'll know how much I'm obsessed with dogs so you can only imagine my excited! 

I cannot stress enough that if you are looking for a pet, always check out your local shelters as well as your surrounding areas, there are so many pets in need and are just waiting for you to come bring them to a forever home. So many unique breeds and mixes that you're bound to find your best friend somewhere around town! 

More to come on Goose and I'll definitely be having a photoshoot with him soon so stay tuned! 

Love, 

Chelsea Alyssa 



Comments

Popular Posts